The May 2018 issue of the RWA Update is now available. Read about the nearly $995,000 grant award for the Sacramento Groundwater Authority to move forward with a Groundwater Sustainability Plan, partnership with SACOG to purchase aerial imagery data and 2018 Water Efficiency Outreach Campaign.
Other stories include:
- Symposium Explores Challenges with Making Water Affordable and Accessible
- Update on Long-Term Urban Water Use Efficiency Legislation and the Water Tax
- Draft Water Plan Update Available for Review
- Sacramento Suburban Water District Announces the Passing of Board Vice President Neil W. Schild
- Water Spots Contest Draws 100 Entries