The Regional Water Authority (RWA) is pleased to offer this first-come, first-served program for free landscape irrigation and plant upgrades for your business or institution with professional installation included. The program’s goal is to reduce water use and improve water quality of the Lower American River. For more information and to verify eligibility, please contact Chris Perry at email@example.com or 916.967.7653.
Each eligible property will receive up to $15,000 in landscape irrigation and/or plant upgrades.
Potential upgrades include:
- Turf conversion to low-water use plants
- High efficiency sprinkler heads
- Weather-based irrigation controllers
- Drip irrigation
- Low-water use plants and mulch
- Native trees and shrubs
- And more!!!
Not sure what upgrades your property needs?
No problem! A landscape professional will come out and survey your property and tailor recommendations for you.
Do I have an eligible property?
- Property must be located within five miles of the Lower American River
- Property must be a commercial, industrial, or institutional
- Property must have existing landscape area that includes turf grass and/or high-water use irrigation equipment.
- Property must receive water from a public or private water
How soon can I get the landscape upgrades installed?
Upgrades will be scheduled for winter 2021 and spring 2022. All upgrades must be installed by June 2022
For more information and to verify eligibility, please contact Chris Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.967.7653.