The May 2020 issue of the RWA Update is now available online. Read about how RWA members are keeping the water flowing during the COVID-19 emergency.
Other stories include:
- New COVID-19 Tool Kit Available for RWA Members
- RWA Operations and Meetings During the Emergency
- Water Bank Gains Governor’s Endorsement, Federal Funding Eligibility
- RWA Strategic Plan 2025+: February Workshop Explores Mission, Vision, Values and Goals
- RWA Shifts Legislative Focus to Economic Stimulus Projects Amid Rapidly Changing Conditions
- RWA Board Adopts Federal Platform for 2020
- RWA Water Efficiency Program Offers Tools, Resources to Help Residents Cope with the COVID-19 Stay-at-Home Order
- New Artwork Available on Efficient Landscape Watering and Household Leaks
You can read the newsletter here.