The November 2019 issue of the RWA Update is now available. Read about the direct funding assistance awarded to the Sacramento region by the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation to advance the Sacramento Regional Water Bank and River Arc.
Other stories include:
- RWA and SGA Holiday Social to Feature Special Guest Speaker Monica Woods, News 10 Chief Meteorologist
- RWA Grant Application Reaches Final Round
- Roseville Invited to Apply for Federal Loan to Bolster Water Supply Reliability
- Local Delegation Advocates for Water Supply Priorities, Federal Funding
- American River Basin Study: Webinars Detail Climate Change Impacts
- RWA Tapped to Provide Expertise on Water Resiliency
- New Ad Hoc Committees Focus on Federal Affairs, Bay-Delta Plan Update
- Legislative Update on Assembly Bill 402 and Senate Bill 1
- Emerging Water Quality Standards for PFAS: Key Messages Available to RWA Members
- RWA Hosts Water Resource Climate Resiliency Tour for State Legislative Staff
- Northern California Tour for Congressional Staff Highlights Regional Capabilities
- Partnerships Continue to Maximize Water Efficiency Resources, Messaging
- 2020 Water Spots Video Contest Challenges Students to Be a Leak Detective
You can read the newsletter here.